Professional development is rooted in personal growth. Without the latter, there can be no former.
Life changes — both professional and personal — often demand revaluation, reappraisal and redesign. The presence of an impartial yet supportive guide is the framework around which these fundamental shifts can be identified, progressed and realised.
Empathetic, intuitive and pragmatic, Maria Darby-Walker develops personal understanding, nurtures individuality and — ultimately — discovers your core objectives. From here you develop an action plan totally focused on realisation. It is a partnership that allows you to define, or even redefine, your career — and shape it in ways that are meaningful to you.
The blend of the personal and professional brings clarity across a range of needs:
- Establish — a personal brand and narrative for new and established senior executives
- Realise — career change
- Prepare — for boardroom roles
- Support — a successful return to work after absence
- Enhance — existing skillsets around the management of high-performance teams
- Engage — stakeholders
- Build — confidence ahead of major presentations
- Resolve — team issues, such as conflict and counterproductive cultures
- Embed — resilience and improve self-esteem
- Combine — personal attributes to achieve and professionally
Maria brings you the insight to clarify personal and professional growth.